Monday, June 10, 2013

Walking My Neighborhood #4

Ok - with this "neighborhood" post we are current.  These pictures were all taken in the last couple weeks.  It is full-on springtime here in San Diego and the jacaranda are in bloom!

Couldn't resist multiple photos of these gorgeous trees.


We start here....


And here.

On my balcony.  The hummingbirds love the hibiscus.



This is the epitome of the admonition to "bloom where you're planted."





SO glad I don't have to rake up after these.







The baby ducks are growing.

And swimming.













What a great climbing tree.  Fifty years ago I would have tackled this baby.



Flowers at the mall.  Very unusual.



Quick!!  How many miles is this???



Look what I found!






I hope these pictures brought a little "ahhhh" into your day.  We can always use a little ahhhh.

From my world to yours - just a frame away.

Donna

3 comments:

  1. 1.8-ish miles! What do I win??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, there were no prizes for this quiz. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So purty. Can't wait to see it LIVE in just 19 days!

    ReplyDelete