Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Photography Class Week 3 - Shapes - You Vote

Hey all!

We're at week three of the photography class and this week the focus is on shapes.  I have to post the five or six "best" pictures by tomorrow afternoon and I would love for you to help me choose.

The instructor is guiding us to see the many ways that shapes can present themselves -- not only the obvious shapes, like an oval bowl....




....but also the triangle formed by three drinking fountains,




....or the arc displayed by a simple feather.




There can be many shapes in a single photo....triangles, diamonds, rectangles, and circles.....



or two triangles formed by the cliff and the sky.....




or even rectangles of sky and ocean.




So, put your observation skills to work and see what shapes speak to you - then let me know your favorites!












Do you see the reflection of me in the glass.  Totally didn't notice that when I took the pic.










































































From my world to yours - just a frame away.

-Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment