Thursday, February 7, 2013

Walking My Neighborhood

So, one week into retirement and I have to say it's pretty fine.  I feel so lucky to have the time to do the things that make me happy.  One of my favorite things to do is walk around my neighborhood.  There is always so much to see and it's so beautiful, I never get tired of it.  I'd love it if you would come along with me! -- here we go!


I guess we start with me.

At my house.

Fountain outside my kitchen window.











I love the way the palm trees reflect in the windows!




Rod made a friend along the way.





Took a picture of our reflections in the windows of a building.  Got into trouble with the security cop who said I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the building.....pharmaceuticals.  (sheesh)



Thanks for coming along.  Let's do it again soon.

From my world to yours - just a frame away.

-Donna




2 comments:

  1. So many great pictures here! I don't know if it's the expensive camera, or just insane natural talent, but your shots are very nice!

    Last picture is very cool. On FB I thought the picture looked really pretty...here it almost has an eerie look to it.

    ReplyDelete