Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A new camera, a new blog....here we go!

My idea of a lovely evening.....


And of course a fire in the fireplace.....


Two of my favorite people in the world - my mom and my sister.


One of my first flower shots - many more to come - I love flowers!


Sunset in San Diego - also more to come - flowers and sunsets - it doesn't get much better than that.


Wishing you peace, beauty and contentment in your life.  


From my world to yours - just a frame away.

- Donna










2 comments:

  1. LOVELY first post! Really great pictures. I especially love the look of the first and the last pictures. Very professional looking. I'm quite excited to see your next post. Congratulations and welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeni - my mentor and inspiration.

      Delete